8 Ways to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Darkness and black stains that occur under the eyes are quite annoying. It can also be a symptom of some health problems while causing a bad image. Natural solutions for under-eye darkness can be used. How the undergrowth rings: Herbal solution to the undergrowth rings:
1.) How to fix under-eye stains: Hot massage
– It is recommended to have a hot massage to get rid of the blackness under the eyes. The temperature helps reduce any swelling in the eyes.
– A clean towel is heated. The observations are then applied as a compress. It is suggested to wait for 15 minutes in the eyes. The application should be done regularly several times during the day.
2.) Cold water for under-eye bruises
– Cold applications as well as warm applica- tions help reduce darkness and darkness under the eyes. At the same time it balances blood flow while normalizing capillary vessels.
– Cold water bag or chilled towel can be applied to the eyes. It must be repeated several times during the day.
3.) Mask for under eye stains: Lemon
– Lemon C is a very rich food in terms of vitamins. This content can help reduce darkness in the eyes. Helps protect skin health as it increases collagen production in the skin.
– Water is mixed with lemon juice. Then it is applied with the help of cotton on the darkness. Wait for a while and rinse with cold water. This practice should be done regularly several times a day.
4.) Mask for under-eye tolerance: Oatmeal
– Oatmeal is used to get rid of itching and dead skin on the skin. At the same time, swelling and inflammation are reduced.
– Oatmeal is added to a bowl of hot water. Wait for about 30 minutes. Then, it is filtered and added with almond oil to the dough consistency. The obtained dough is applied to the skin. After 20 minutes, the area is rinsed with warm water.
5.) Solution to under-eye ring: Potato mask
– Potato juice or potato paste can be applied directly under the eyes. Wait for a while and rinse with cold water. Potatoes rich in antioxidants help the skin to renew itself and reduce possible inflammation.
6.) What is good for under-eye circles: Cucumber
– Cucumber is a very effective food like potatoes. Energizes and hydrates the skin with the enzymes it contains. At the same time, it strengthens the skin structure. Can be used regularly to reduce darkness in the eyes.
– Some cucumber juice or cucumber juice is applied to the eyes. Wait for 10 or 15 minutes then rinse with warm water. The application should be done several times a week.
7.) What to do for under-eyelids: Raising head position
– It is recommended to use 2 pillows when lying down. This prevents blood flow to the eye area. This prevents darkness and blackness in the eyes.
– Beetroot is a very effective solution for reducing darkness under the eyes.
– One beet juice is squeezed. This water is applied to the eyes with the help of cotton. Wait for about 20 minutes. It is then rinsed with warm water.
– The application can be done regularly twice a day.
9.) Tea bags
– Tea bags are also one of the effective solutions for under-eye darkness and swelling. Possible pain and inflammation is reduced. It is very effective with the tannin inside.
– Tea is steeped for 5 minutes. Then filter and squeeze excess water. The tea bag is applied under the eyes as a compress. It is suggested to wait for 15 minutes. The area is then rinsed with warm water. The application can be done regularly several times a day.